Company is a luxury fashion brand with an office located in the heart of Manhattan.
They are looking for a highly motivated, responsible and detail-oriented candidate to assist in the Accounting department.
Duties include but not limited to:
– Learn the responsibilities of an Accounting Manager.
– Support monthly closing;
– Preparing financial statements;
– Payments, internal audits, account reconciliations;
– Tax, and other financial analysis.
Work directly with Staff Accountants, VPs and SVP of Accounting/Finance .
* Extremely organized
* Close attention to detail
* Familiar with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
* Excellent math skills
* Ability to work on several projects at once
* Willingness to learn and ask questions
* Strong multitasking skills while maintaining attention to detail
* Capable of functioning effectively within a team with valuable communication skills.
* Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photos as well as Microsoft Office experience
* Self-motivated, professional, dependable team player
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Stipend: lunch and transportation
Duration: 3-6 months