Get hands-on business development and communications experience at an international non-profit organization. Our interns make real contributions to the team, shoulder significant responsibility, and are expected to bring new ideas to the table.
You will work closely with the Managers and Partners to improve communications, assist with data entry, and work on research and project development. One day you may be tasked with preparing groups for international travel, another, managing the partner database, a third, working on initial outreach emails to help expand the company. We want to put you in an environment where you are able to create and work on fulfilling projects.
Selected interns, with particularly strong qualifications and solid availability, may receive a stipend.
This position also serves as a great resume builder for a career in both marketing and non-profits.
Class credit can be offered depending on the requirements of the applicant’s university.
Responsibilities may include :
Prepare groups for international travel: Register and track group volunteers
paperwork and logistics including DOS registration (STEP program), Background
Checks, health forms, etc.
• Research: Will include research of potential university partners and collection of
contact information based on specific research criteria.
• Data-entry: Partnership management in the database as well as group
management in excel and Salesforce, a CRM software
• Outreach: Sending of initial outreach e-mail to newly researched contacts on behalf of Outreach Team and follow up.
• Mailings: Participation letters, awards, Welcome packages, Welcome Back
packages, Welcome back emails, marketing mailings to potential partners as
• Special Projects: Research and development of specialized target groups for new outreach initiative.
Here’s what we offer :
• Instant trust to execute projects independently
• An organization where your hours count and make an impact on the world
• Supportive and flexible environment
• Beautiful office location right across from the Boston Public Garden
• Monthly team events (lunches, ice-cream socials, seasonal activities, etc.)
• Self-starter, takes initiative
• Team player
• Strong writing skills
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Stipend: College Credit