Advance your experience and build your resume in a city ranked on CNN Money’s best places to live . It is one of the safest cities in the US and has a vibrant business and technology center. It is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the country and is minutes away from downtown Detroit and offers many different recreation activities with its nearness to the Great Lakes.
A leading Internet Services firm based in Troy, Michigan,
we service over 300 companies and nonprofit
organizations. Our in-house team provides a wide range of services
including web design & development, e-learning, search
engine optimization, application development, intranet, social
networking, and content management systems.
We provide web development and related services for some of
the largest companies in the world (Chrysler, General Motors,
Disney, Kmart, Kia, and many others). We have a progressive
work attitude and provide hands on experience. Interns are
often exposed to many real projects and develop new skills as
part of their internship.
Intern Main Tasks/Responsibilities:
– Assist in the day-to-day management of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns and creating reports.
– Best candidates include those with Google AdWords Certificate, Google Digital Garage completion, experience with Social Media and Social Media Campaigns specifically for Facebook and LinkedIn.
– Analyze informational and functional needs of clients’ web
– Assist with running marketing campaigns and developing successful marketing strategies.
– Analyze marketing strategies and research new techniques to enhance company’s marketing and advertising presence.
An essential part of teams working on high profile engagements
with marketing teams, project managers, web programmers, and interactive designers,
our interns receive individualized mentoring and training
by our company leaders and staff. We also have social gatherings,
sporting events, and a friendly atmosphere to make interns
feel welcome and appreciated.
• Organized; Detail-oriented
• Outgoing personality
• Strong understanding of computers and the web
• Master’s coursework in progress or completed, or 2-3 years of pertinent experience along with a Bachelor’s degree
• Months 7-9: $850/month
• Months 10-18: $1,000/monthDuration: 12 months