Travel coordinators are responsible for sourcing, organizing, booking, tracking, and handling travel requests. They ensure that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget. organizing travel requests, providing and researching travel options and providing itineraries, booking hotels, buses, attractions, restaurants and all other travel-related activities.
- Assist with travel coordination process
- Must be a good communicator and listener
- Assist with organization and reservations
- Research travel options
- Providing customers with information and possible travel ideas
- Arrange and book itineraries
- Excellent written and communication skills, an ability to generate enticing and interesting travel plans.
- Must be in school or a recent graduate
- Must have an open mind, be a social person, team worker, and a hard worker
- Office Microsoft and email knowledge are must.
- Hyper organized,diligent and somebody who can bring new ideas to the table