COMPANY is a Vacation service company providing services to international clientele. Founded in 1993, company is a fast-paced rapidly growing industry leader currently employing over 200 employees.
- Interns will learn major aspects of the travel business, rotating through several departments within the organization including Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Database/Computer Software training, Communications, and Sales & Marketing.
- Academic Background Professional/Practical Experience:
- Applicants should be in the process of earning or have earned a degree in Tourism, Sales and Marketing, or Business Management.
- Applicants should be fast learners and adapt to different departments easily
- Fluency in English and another language: italian, french, spanish
- Proficient In Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
Other details: Must be an Italian candidate
Stipend: $2,000.00 a month (Full time)
Duration: 12 months
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada