The company is a full-service agency that offers public relations, branding and event production services for luxury brands within the fashion, beauty, travel and lifestyle industries.
Their 360-degree approach produces eye-catching results guaranteed to secure a strong foothold in the market their clients.
As a boutique firm, they have the ability to work with clients at a variety of levels, from building a brand from the ground up to creating a captivating story around an existing brand that will leave a lasting impression on target audiences.
Training areas include:
– Documenting in an organized and effective way when clients get press coverage
– Keeping track of the outlets, stories, editors, amount of coverage for each client
– Sample Tracking – Fashion GPS – Packing, Sending, Processing Returns
– Manage Company Blog (Drafting posts, adding appropriate SEO tags)
– Manage Social Media
– Engagement- Assisting with Events / Other Client Activations
– Backstage check-in, seating, program distribution, Fashion GPS event check-in, set -up
– Researching, pulling, & updating media lists
– Keeping the showroom neat, tidy, and organized for stylist pulls & appointments
-Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
-Detail oriented with the ability to multitask a must
-Adept at problem solving and creative thinking a plus
-You possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
-You are proactive, resourceful, self-motivated and detail
-oriented, with the ability to take ownership and see tasks through to completion
-You are adept at managing client expectations and resolving issues with diplomacy
-You have exceptional time management skills and can handle a fast-paced environment
-You’re an enthusiastic, upbeat and positive personon an as
-needed basis when campaigns require.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 3-6 months